Nov 26, 2017
I have been following the @nobread Instagram account for a while, but
it wasn't until recently that I began using the
website as a resource for researching gluten-free restaurants.
Nicole Cogan is the founder, and my 98th podcast guest!
We discuss moving from NYC to LA, her history with gluten
intolerance and sensitivity, body image issues, dealing with
trolls, traveling and living a life of balance while staying
I'm actually going to take a little break from podcasting after
the 100th episode (I already have an INCREDIBLE guest lined up).
We're getting close!
- The Detox Market, Beauty Counter for gluten-free lipstick and
- Protein Powders: Vital Proteins with
collagen, Aloha, Tone it Up, Primal Kitchen
- NutriBullet for travel
- Go-to on-the-go Snacks: Almonds, Pecans, Kind Bars, Justin's Nut Butter
- Gluten-free Staples: Avocados, Coconut Butter, Almond Butter,
Raspberries, Tortilla Chips, Eggs, Seaweed Snacks, Eating Evolved Coconut
Butter Cups, Bragg’s Liquid Amino,
Apple Cider Vinegar, Spindrift Soda,
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip
- No Bake Chocolate Almond Bars
- LA Restaurants with gluten-free options: Sweetfin Poke, Fonuts, Great White, Erewhon, Flower Child, Honey Hi, Earth
Bar, Cecconi’s, Gracias Madre, Cafe Gratitude
- NYC Restaurants: ABCV, The Little Beet, Sweetgreen