Dec 26, 2016
Lisa Q. Fetterman is the
co-founder of Nomiku, the world's first wifi sous vide machine.
If that sounds familiar, you may have heard about it when she
appeared on Shark Tank. We talk all
about what it's like to have husbands named Abe, and dealing
with rejection/success. Plus learn how she begged Mario
Batali for a job in Italian and where to get the best Mission
Burrito in San Francisco.
You can listen to the episode and
subscribe on iTunes (theme music is
Nakamura). Please leave a review/rating to help others
find the show!
- Stephanie Hughes (my other special
- Monika Lo's Marijuana Recipes
- Xifan (Congee/Rice Porridge), Pidan (Thousand Year Old
- Babbo Restaurant
- Saison, Cockscomb, ICHI Sushi, Taqueria Cancun, La Taqueria, El
- See's Candy Nuts and Chews
- Menudo - the soup and the singing group
- Canadian Butter Tarts, Alfajores
- Nomiku Delivery, Sous Vide at Home
Cookbook, Recipe App, Nomiku
- Follow Lisa on social media @lisaqfetterman