Nov 5, 2017
Bruce Kalman and I are bonded for life - he is the only person
I've met outside of high school from the same part of NJ as me. So
of course when I found out my fellow Jersey boy is going to be
competing on the next season of Top Chef, I had to have him on the
We talk about Jersey food (duh), Jewish food, the malls of
Paramus, how Bruce became a chef, and how to cut a mango.
You can listen to the episode and
subscribe on iTunes.
Theme music is by Podcast Guest #85, Goh Nakamura.
- NJ Eats: Savino's Pizza, The Fireplace, Coach House Diner, The
Magic Pan, Everything Yogurt
- LA Eats: BiiBiip, Fat Sal's (aka McDowell's), Phorage, Vito's
- Cheese fries with gravy aka "Disco Fries"
- Chicken in the pot, Matzo Brei
- Foie Grock - Bruce's chef rock band with Duff Goldman
- Noosa Yogurt
- Check out Bruce's Restaurants: Union, Knead & Co. Pasta Bar +
Market (Grand Central Market) and his line of spice rubs
- Follow Bruce: Site | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook